Burlesque celebrates women in all shapes and sizes - healthy and happy is sexy...
This blog is a health, fitness and food journal: primarily for myself to keep me motivated, but also for anyone else who would like to join in.
xx

Sunday 4 May 2014

Challenge Week One

Last week I announced my intention to start a series of '30 day' challenges alongside my regular (i.e. quite sporadic) workouts, in the hope that it would force me into doing more exercise, that I'd see an improvement and that I'd actually finish the challenges!

So, how's it going?!

 

 

Quite well, actually; thank you for asking! I did miss a day or two at the end of the week, but then realised that on a couple of the challenges I'd been allowed a rest day on the days I'd missed, and I made up the numbers by doing two workouts on one day.

I've noticed some changes already, especially in my arms; my biceps are much more defined, and I can feel that I'm getting stronger. I also had my first comment today, saying I looked more toned, so woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment